Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am one spoiled kitty!!!

Meow, 'tis true, from treats and toys to showering me with affection, I am one spoiled (but not rotten!) kitteh.
Tonight, for example, Lady has been awake doing something with the darn computer, so I felt compelled that it was the perfect time to jump up and block the monitors, looking my cute and adorable self, and nuzzling until I got some well-deserved attention and she pet me.  Only after five minutes she kept putting me down on the floor.  So of course, I jumped right back up.  She's so nice, she never gets annoyed.  She would pet me for awhile, then set me down on the floor again.  And I jumped back up.  This could have gone on all night, but I know she had work to do, so after about half an hour or so, I gave her a break, and lay down, doing my best to make sense of whatever she was doing on all four screens until my eyes got blurry and I caved in to sleepiness.  Zzzzzzzz......

(In case you're wondering, I'm dreaming about what prezzies I might be getting for my birthday in a couple of weeks!  Ooohh, I can't wait!  Will post my kitty 'wishlist' tomorrow!  Nighty-night!  Don't let the bed bugs bite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment